Shipping time will be between 5-7 business days for rugs that are currently in stock. For items that are not in stock or sold out, check the item description for an estimated completion date and further details. At this time Qadimi Rugs ships within the US.
PREVENTATIVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Qadimi rugs are made with the best, locally sourced Ghazni wool and pure cotton. A one-of-a-kind, artisan work should be enjoyed and treasured for a lifetime and these tips will help achieve this goal.
• Regularly vacuum rugs in the direction of the rug pile. The pile direction can be determined by stroking the rug. If the pile is smooth, it is the direction of the pile. If the pile feels rough and the fibers start standing up, this is not the direction of the pile. Regular vacuuming should be done about once a week.
• Use a quality rug pad to be placed under your rug for additional comfort and rug protection.
• Protect your rug from the effects of sun damage by minimizes exposure to direct sunlight. Utilize blinds, shades and curtains to help extend the life of your rug.
Spills & Stains:
• Immediately deal with the spill
• Carefully remove access liquid with a spoon
• Do not rub the rug but gently dab the fluid/spill with a clean cotton cloth or paper towel to absorb the liquid
• If necessary use a small amount of detergent mixed with cold water.
• In matters of preventative maintenance once a year or with spills and stains, it would be wise to take your rug to a professional carpet cleaner for a full cleaning.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
At Qadimi we stand behind our product and the many women who work alongside of us to create these works of art. We strive to present our customers with the best quality and hope to achieve 100% satisfaction of our product with our customers.
Qadimi rugs may be returned within 20 days after the purchase date with a 20% restocking fee.
Special order rugs are non-refundable.
• As each knot is hand-knotted from natural wool, expect slight variations in approximate carpet sizes.
• Our yarn is dyed by hand, occasionally resulting in slight differences in dye lots. Though some colors and abrash designs may vary slightly in our rugs, we try to do our best to represent the authenticity of our rugs.
• Slight pattern irregularities are normal in handmade items.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping charges for any non-defective products.
• No returns will be accepted after 21 days. A 20% restocking fee applies.
Defective or Damaged Returns
Custom orders take around 3-6 months for completion and shipment. Custom orders include:
1. Ordering a current, active pattern on our website but altering the colors and size to your desired specification. Our production manager will work with you along the way to help create your custom order design.
2. Our production manager will work with you every step of the way in design inspiration, colorways, size and final details of the rug. A computer rendered design will be created and signed off on before production is started. With this type of custom order, please be aware that:
• We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to start work on any custom order.
• As our rug production, from the wool fiber to the final product, completely consists of individual artisans who are handcrafting your item, due to these variables please note that color and size may vary slightly.
For any inquiries regarding current inventory, custom orders, production time and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.